Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Justin Timberlake plans to get back in the studio.


Justin Timberlake is about to give his music career a little tune-up: It sounds like the singer is finally ready to head back into the recording studio.

"I'm unemployed right now," Timberlake, who has focused on films since releasing his last album, 2006's "FutureSex/LoveSounds," tells E! Online. "I haven't been hired for anything so I may hire myself to write some music."

It's quite a turnaround for "The Social Network" star, who told Entertainment Weekly in October 2010 that he wasn't sure when, if ever, he would make another record.

"Does a painter make a painting because he has to make it by December 21st? No, he doesn’t. It happens when it pours out of him. That’s how music is for me," he told EW at the time. "I never stop making music. I don’t know what else to tell you, except that I just don’t know [in] what capacity I want to be involved anymore… All I’m saying is, in very simple terms, I’ll know when I know. And until I know, I don’t know."

Well, now he knows.

Timberlake tells E! Online, "I think I may spend some time in the studio this summer."

No comments:

Post a Comment